- Cisco router y switching 50% 50%
- Next Gen Firewall (Fortigate and Checkpoint) 30% 30%
- Cisco ASA and Cisco CSM 60% 60%
- FTTH GPON and LTE 40% 40%
- Networks Wired and Wireless 45% 45%
- Ubiquiti (Unifi, Airmax and EdgeRouter) 80% 80%
- Web Security 20% 20%
- Mikrotik RouterOS 80% 80%
- Windows Desktop 80% 80%
- Linux 50% 50%
- Mac OS X 40% 40%
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure and Gcloud) 60% 60%
- Microsoft Office 40% 40%
- Android and IOS 95% 95%
- ISO 27001 and National security scheme 40% 40%
- Web Performance Optimization 70% 70%
- CDN ( Cloudflare and incapsula) 85% 85%
- Motivation 100% 100%
Next Gen Firewall (Fortigate and Checkpoint)
Experience applying content filtering through firewall rules and SSL inspection for companies in addition to protection against DDOS, SQL injection, as well as protection against other attacks.
Experience in the analysis of events through SIEM IBM Qradar and implementation of rules in Cisco ASA Firewalls integrated with Cisco CSM, Checkpoint, Fortigate with functions such as traffic inspection SSL, IPS, IDS. in addition to operating with Proxy Ironport and Bluecoat.
Experience Creating Hostpot networks with captive portal, content filtering and Firewall. As well as its configuration of FTTH GPON networks and corporate VPN networks and Triple Play service routing (IPTV+VOIP+INTERNET) and Dual-stack IPV6
Experience in Web security, updating and patching Vulnerabilities of Apache, Nginx and IIS Web servers. Implementation of HTTPS securely with the latest cryptographic protocols such as TLS 1.3 and SHA256 Certificates. Web application security audit and patching as well as implementation of Reverse Proxy Servers to protect against attacks.
knowledge in Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.
knowledge in Windows in Domestic and Enterprise environments from XP A 10. As well as Windows Server in Active Directory environments with GPO, Scripts and administration console. Besides Knowledge in Linux both in desktop environment and server in Debian Distributions, CentOS and Ubuntu in addition to a wide knowledge in mobile operating systems such as Android and IOS.
Knowledge in Networks
Experience in installation and design of ethernet and fiber optic LAN wired networks. Routing with IPV6 Dual stack networks and protocols such as OSPF and BGP and Configuration in VPN services with protocol such as IPSEC or OpenVPN. Knowledge of FTTH GPON and 4G networks, as well as installation of enterprise WIFI networks with functions such as captive portal or handover.
PRINCE2® Foundations.– Designed to introduce the basic concepts, and principles that underpin this process-based method, the definitions and body of knowledge of Project Management are analysed, defining a series of processes, components and techniques applicable to the management of any project size.
You will also demonstrate that you are familiar with IPv6 concepts such as:
- the format of IPv6 addresses
- AAAA records
- reverse DNS for IPv6
- the IPv6 localhost address
- the IPv6 default route
- the IPv6 documentation prefix
- the IPv6 link local prefix
- the IPv6 multicast prefix
- how to do an IPv6 ping
- how to do an IPv6 traceroute
- common IPv6 prefix lengths such as /64, /48, /32
- and more!
The LPI 101 and 102 exams demonstrate the basics of Linux administration, whatever its distribution: the installation and complete configuration of a workstation as well as all associated services, both systems and networks, the content of the course covers both theoretical and practical.
The PADI Rescue Diver certificate prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:Self rescue Recognizing and managing stress in other divers Emergency management and equipment Rescuing panicked divers Rescuing unresponsive divers
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v6.5 (VSICM) is characterized by intensive lab practices focused on installing, configuring, and managing the vSphere 6.5 solution, which includes VMware ESXi 6.5 and VMware vCenter Server 6.5.
The Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching certification is one of the most important certifications within the Information Technology industry. This certification serves as a starting point for anyone to embark on a great career as a computer networking specialist.
Portfolio of experiences and real worksd
Professional experience in the sector
- Administration and management of Firewall Cisco ASA, Firepower and Checkpoint.
- Protection and monitoring of corporate security in IP networks segmented by VLAN
- Policy Analysis at Proxy Ironport and Bluecoat
- Implementation of security solutions in industrial environment.
- Security audit and procedure to improve corporate security.
- Performance of connectivity schemes and firewall openings according to corporate criteria.
- Administrator of Vmware Sphere 5.5 to 6.7 of Level 3
- Systems monitoring with Nagios
- Administration of Hitachi storage booths and Netapp
- National storage management NAS, SAS, NL-SAS, SATA and SSDA
- Administration of Solaris 10 and 11 with zones
- Implementation and management of Linux systems and Windows in a server environment.
- Monitoring and management of cybersecurity in a critical environment.
- Administration of Linux systems Red hat versions 5 to 8.
Consultant of systems and cybersecurity as Freelance expert in the advising of computer security as well as in improving and optimization of resources. As well as in the quality control of IT products.
- Maintenance and resolution of user incidents.
- Maintenance and assembly of network infrastructure.
- Creation and optimization of SQL Server and Mysql databases.
- Deployment of a Nextcloud solution for storage of encrypted information.
- Secure critical SCADAS with Siemens WIN CCC
- Create a project to migrate all computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Inventory of all SCADAS for the upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Inventory of all security vulnerabilities of servers and workstations
- Pentesting on Company Servers and Websites.
- Adaptation of the national cybersecurity plan as main responsible
- Adaptation of ISO 27001 as main responsible
- Implementation of the Microsoft MDT platform for the optimization of resources
- Implementation and installation of Cent OS 7 for SAP HANA
- Management and control of security systems, Fortigate, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto…
- Administration and monitoring of Kaspersky Security Center
- Migration of web servers to the latest version of Apache, Nginx and IIS
- Update Hash Encryption to SHA256 and TLS 1.2 Encryption Protocol to all Services.
- Migration of the AVG antivirus solution to Kaspersky (virtualization servers, workstations and Smartphones)
- Own Software Quality Control (Avalon)
- Project Manager for a Windows 10 upgrade project of all workstations of the company.
- Migration of a critical SCADAS with WIN CC to Windows 7
- Silent implementation of updates on Windows workstations with Scripting on CMD and Powershell.
- Management of installation, update and management of SAP GUI, SAP BUSINESS and SAP HANA
- Investigate and resolve errors Expedinete X (very rare errors)
- Administration and monitoring of Vmware Vsphere 5.5 to 6.7
- Monotirzacion systems with PRTG
- Administration and Use of Storage booths SCSI, HDD and IBM SSD, HP and Dell
- Administration of NAS Qnap and Synology.
- Creation and deletion of users and groups in the active directoryResolve user issues: Blue screens, slow computer, software problems, configurations….
- Change faulty hardware: Hard disk, motherboard, mouse, keyboard,….
- Recover information from damaged hard disks
- Install and repair Windows OS
- High attention to detail and critical of myself
- Want to work, learn and continue to evolve
- Proactive, curious and self-motivated profile
- Responsibility and discipline
- Organizational capacity
- Continuous training
- English – Intermedie
- Spanish – Native
- Vehicle, Laptop and coffee maker of my own
I’m involved in.
- Training in Cisco networks and infrastructure at CCNA 6.0
- Continuous training in cybersecurity and sector protection news
- Prepare for certification in English B2
- Continuous training in the latest technological trends
currently my main objective is to find the opportunity to become part of the team of technicians and IT engineers of a company dedicated to the world of information technology in general and internet or telecommunications in particular, to continue evolving as a professional, contribute everything I have learned so far and get part of a staff that is proud to have me as a member.
Why you should hire me and contact me
- Because it needs to cover several disciplines of Cybersecurity.Telecommunications and Informatics and does not want to pay three salaries for it,
- because I get involved with the interests of the company in which I work as if I were going to inherit it,
- because if you don’t do something I learn it, and fast. And best of all, in my free time, because if necessary, I work more hours than a clock to finish projects within the deadlines,
- because I live in a constant “trial period” and I work every day as if it were the last one,
- because of my ability to work with minimal supervision,
- because I am used to dealing with customers and teamwork, my integration will be almost immediate.