CV PABLO TREVINO LLORENS
Network security engineer
- Cisco router y switching 50% 50%
- NGFW (Fortigate,Checkpoint and Paloalto) 30% 30%
- Cisco ASA and Cisco CSM 60% 60%
- FTTH GPON and LTE 40% 40%
- Networks Wired and Wireless 45% 45%
- Ubiquiti (Unifi, Airmax and EdgeRouter) 80% 80%
- Web Security 20% 20%
- Mikrotik RouterOS 80% 80%
- Windows Desktop 80% 80%
- Linux 50% 50%
- Mac OS X 40% 40%
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure and Gcloud) 60% 60%
- Microsoft Office 40% 40%
- Android and IOS 95% 95%
- ISO 27001 and National security scheme 40% 40%
- Web Performance Optimization 70% 70%
- CDN ( Cloudflare and incapsula) 85% 85%
- Motivation 100% 100%
NGFW (Fortigate,Checkpoint and Paloalto)
knowledge in Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.
Knowledge in Networks
Fortinet products certifications
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer 6.4
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiManager 6.4
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiMail 6.2
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiAuthenticator 6.1
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiDDoS
Project manager certifications
Professional experience in the sector
-Administration and support of Cisco, Fortigate,Paloalto and Checkpoint firewalls.
-Diagnosis of bugs in firewall firmware and search for solutions together with the manufacturer
-Replacement of network equipment, migration of network addressing
-Deployment of new solutions and products.
-Support to international clients.
- Administration and management of Firewall Cisco ASA, Firepower and Checkpoint.
- Protection and monitoring of corporate security in IP networks segmented by VLAN
- Policy Analysis at Proxy Ironport and Bluecoat
- Implementation of security solutions in industrial environment.
- Security audit and procedure to improve corporate security.
- Performance of connectivity schemes and firewall openings according to corporate criteria.
- Administrator of Vmware Sphere 5.5 to 6.7 of Level 3
- Systems monitoring with Nagios
- Administration of Hitachi storage booths and Netapp
- National storage management NAS, SAS, NL-SAS, SATA and SSDA
- Administration of Solaris 10 and 11 with zones
- Implementation and management of Linux systems and Windows in a server environment.
- Monitoring and management of cybersecurity in a critical environment.
- Administration of Linux systems Red hat versions 5 to 8.
Consultant of systems and cybersecurity as Freelance expert in the advising of computer security as well as in improving and optimization of resources. As well as in the quality control of IT products.
- Maintenance and resolution of user incidents.
- Maintenance and assembly of network infrastructure.
- Creation and optimization of SQL Server and Mysql databases.
- Deployment of a Nextcloud solution for storage of encrypted information.
- Secure critical SCADAS with Siemens WIN CCC
- Create a project to migrate all computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Inventory of all SCADAS for the upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Inventory of all security vulnerabilities of servers and workstations
- Pentesting on Company Servers and Websites.
- Adaptation of the national cybersecurity plan
- Adaptation of ISO 27001 as main responsible
- Implementation of the Microsoft MDT platform for the optimization of resources
- administration Cent OS 7 for SAP HANA
- Management and control of security systems, Fortigate, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto…
- Administration and monitoring of Kaspersky Security Center
- Migration of web servers to the latest version of Apache, Nginx and IIS
- Update Hash Encryption to SHA256 and TLS 1.2 Encryption Protocol to all Services.
- Migration of the AVG antivirus solution to Kaspersky (virtualization servers, workstations and Smartphones)
- Own Software Quality Control (Avalon)
- Project Manager for a Windows 10 upgrade project of all workstations of the company.
- Migration of a critical SCADAS with WIN CC to Windows 7
- Silent implementation of updates on Windows workstations with Scripting on CMD and Powershell.
- Management of installation, update and management of SAP GUI, SAP BUSINESS and SAP HANA
- Investigate and resolve errors Expedinete X (very rare errors)
- Administration and monitoring of Vmware Vsphere 5.5 to 6.7
- Monitoring systems with PRTG
- Administration and Use of Storage booths SCSI, HDD and IBM SSD, HP and Dell
- Administration of NAS Qnap and Synology.
- Creation and deletion of users and groups in the active directoryResolve user issues: Blue screens, slow computer, software problems, configurations….
- Change faulty hardware: Hard disk, motherboard, mouse, keyboard,….
- Recover information from damaged hard disks
- Install and repair Windows OS
- High attention to detail and critical of myself
- Want to work, learn and continue to evolve
- Proactive, curious and self-motivated profile
- Responsibility and discipline
- Organizational capacity
- Continuous training
- English – Intermedie
- Spanish – Native
- Vehicle, Laptop and coffee maker of my own
- Continuous training in cybersecurity and sector protection news
- Prepare for certification in English B2
- Continuous training in the latest technological trends
- Because it needs to cover several disciplines of Cybersecurity.Telecommunications and Informatics and does not want to pay three salaries for it,
- because I get involved with the interests of the company in which I work as if I were going to inherit it,
- because if you don’t do something I learn it, and fast. And best of all, in my free time, because if necessary, I work more hours than a clock to finish projects within the deadlines,
- because I live in a constant “trial period” and I work every day as if it were the last one,
- because of my ability to work with minimal supervision,
- because I am used to dealing with customers and teamwork, my integration will be almost immediate.